Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Forex News: 21.02.2007 Interest rate in Japan is going to support major currency pairs against yen

“Japan increased its interest rate by 0.5%, which created intensive yen volatility, in particular, in yen crosses. GBP/JPY rose in the initial minutes by 235.70 and fell later by 233.85, while at the moment it is traded at 235.95”, Sergey Popov, NorthFinance financial analyst comments.

“The decision to rise interest rate in Japan is most likely to support major currencies against yen. The most interesting event will be the achievement of GBP/GPY, which may rise by 240yen per pound by the end of the week. This movement will be also supported by the consolidation of British currency toward American dollar.

As for macroeconomic indicators, today current account in the euro area as well as the consumer price index in the USA is interesting.

The market participants will pay attention to FOMC meeting decision, which takes place at 10p.m. (Moscow time). The analysts expect that the members of the committee will speak of US economy, paces and directions of its development. Probably, Bernanke won’t be successful in persuading the market participants of stable economic development in the US. This may heavily influence American currency. ”

Today EUR/USD aims at 1.32, under the circumstances and closing at 1.3220, the pair will form new level 1.3150-1.3170, which may remain for several months.

Gold prices changed to $660/oz, which is an expected correction from the level of $670 and, perhaps, the top of the figure “head - shoulders”, which is formed during day diagrams”, NorthFinance analyst admits.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just recently purchased Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
I was worried about all the Metatrader 4 virus's out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading Expert Advisors from the internet.
While I don't download decompiled EA's the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my forex account as I have built it up into quite a bit of cash. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my account from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
I purchased a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have turbocharged up my Windows XP computer.
With Trojans and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home